We Believe in:
- The one God is a communion of three divine Persons: the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19)
“God the Father almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth”
- God the Father created heaven and earth and all they contain “out of nothing”.
“Jesus Christ, his only Son our Lord”
- Jesus Christ is the “beloved” and “only begotten Son” of the Father (John 1:14).
- Jesus Christ is God the Son in human flesh (John 1:14).
“The Holy Spirit”
- The Holy Spirit is the third Divine Person of the most Holy Trinity.
- The Holy Spirit is the interpersonal love of the Father for the Son and the Son for the Father.
- The Holy Spirit bestows spiritual gifts on God’s people.
“The Holy Catholic Church”
- The Church is the assembly of those who, through faith and baptism, have become children of God.
- The Holy Spirit is the soul and life of the Church
- Eternal life is the life of grace on earth which continues beyond death.
- Those who die asking God’s mercy and repenting their sins will enter heaven.
- Those who die closed to God and refusing to repent are destined for hell.